Nanoscale imaging & spectroscopy application notes
Ultrafast pump-probe nanoscopy enables study of dynamic processes in nano-materials by providing time-resolved spectroscopy with nanoscale spatial resolution. This e-book...
This E-Book summarizes applications of nanoscale investigation of inorganic materials in energy-storage, mineralogy, archaeology and corrosion sciences.
Researchers at the University of Stuttgart equipped with a neaSCOPE have now succeeded to observe switching processes at unattained nanometer resolution.
Researchers from Georgia employed nano-FTIR spectroscopy and IR nanoscale imaging for investigating how individual enveloped viruses (CoV, IFV, HIV, Ebola, etc.) enter into a host cell, revealing new membrane penetration mechanisms and inhibition processes for antiviral therapies.
Download E-Book About this E-Book: Nanocomposite polymers, multilayer thin films, nanofibers and other polymer nanoforms often offer new properties or enhanced...
neaspec’s neaSCOPE was used by researchers at the CIC nanoGUNE to visualize how light moves in time and space inside an exotic class of matter known as hyperbolic materials. For the first time, ultraslow pulse propagation and backward propagating waves in deep subwavelength-scale thick slabs of boron nitride – a natural hyperbolic material for infrared light – could be observed.
neaspec developed a ready-to-use terahertz system that is capable of achieving a spatial resolution of 30 nanometers.
Using nano-FTIR neaSCOPE it could be shown that thin-film organic semiconductors contain regions of structural disorder. These could inhibit the transport of charge and limit the efficiency of organic electronic devices.
The neaSCOPE microscope equipped with a THz illumination unit were applied in ultrafast spectroscopy to take snapshots of super-fast electronic nano-motion. The scientists were able to record a 3D movie of electrons moving at the surface of a semiconductor nanowire.
neaspec's neaSCOPE microscope allows for launching and controlling light propagating along graphene, opening new venues for extremely miniaturized photonic devices and circuits
nano-FTIR beats the diffraction limit in infrared bio-spectroscopy and probes secondary structure in individual protein complexes
Two independent research teams have successfully used their neaSCOPE infrared near-field microscopes for laying down a ghost: visualizing Dirac plasmons propagating along graphene, for the first time.
Near-field microscopy at infared and terahertz frequencies allows to quantify free carrier properties at the nanoscale without the need of electrical contacts.
Based on their unique near-field spectral signature infrared-active materials can be identified with neaSCOPE.
Infrared near-field microscopy allows to study the propagation of surface waves in the infrared spectral regime. Amplitude and phase resolved...
Direct verification of superlensing can be achieved by near-field microscopy as the local field transmitted by a superlens can be investigated in the near-field of the lens.
Direct visualization of infrared light transportation and nanofocusing by miniature transmission lines is possible by amplitude- and phase-resolved near-field microscopy.
Amplitude and phase resolved near-field mapping of the local field distribution on resonant IR antennas can be used to analyze the antenna design and its functionality.
The high spatial resolution of infrared near-field microscopy allows for detailed studies of phase transitions in materials like the insulator-to-metal transition of vanadium dioxide (VO2) thin films.
Mapping nanoscale stress/strain fields around nanoindents in the surface of Silicon Carbide (SiC) crystals. Compressive/tensile strain occurs in bright/dark contrast respectively.
The local conductivity of nanowires can be investigated by infrared near-field microscopy.
Customers that trust us
Our neaSCOPE powered with a THz TDS solution enable us to open new routes to imaging single biomolecules with THz techniques.
neaSCOPE is one of the key tools of our interdisciplinary research centre dedicated to nanoscience and nanotechnology at the frontier of basic and applied research.
The neaSCOPE microscope with it’s imaging and nano-FTIR mode is the most useful research instrument in years, bringing genuinely new insights.
The neaSCOPE near-field microscope and it’s user-friendly software offer us an incredible flexibility for the realization of our unique experiments – without compromises in robustness, handling and ease-of-use.
The great stability and robustness of the neaSCOPE are key features for serving our diverse user’s demands. The neaSCAN software is user-friendly and intuitive allowing fresh users to quickly start measuring.
As a newcomer to the near-field optics I am very grateful for the prompt and competent support provided by neaspec’s experts.
We were looking for a flexible research tool capable of characterizing our energy storage materials at the nanoscale. neaSCOPE proofed to be the system with the highest spatial resolution in infrared imaging and spectroscopy and brings us substantial new insights for our research.
After very successful scientific research with the neaSCOPE microscope, we now decided to bring our research to the next level with the brand-new ultra-low temperature cryo-neaSCOPE.
Our neaSCOPE microscope enabled us to maximize our scientific output. It also strengthens the collaboration with several partners worldwide.
Surfaces & interfaces play an important role in physical chemistry. The neaSCOPE microscope is the ideal tool to study two-dimensional materials, energy conversion & storage. It allows us full access to surface chemical information & modification at the highest spatial resolution.
The neaSNOM is the most powerful tool for plasmonic studies. It provides both, the spatial resolution and the complex field mapping, which is essential to the success of our projects.
We propose to establish a complete set of nano-FTIR and scattering-type s-SNOM in order to stay competitive in nanophotonics research as well as to maintain our state-of-the-art design and fabrication of novel nanomaterials. Only because of the unique technology from neaspec we were able to win this desirable university grant.
The neaSCOPE microscope boosted my research in plasmonic properties of noble metal nanocrystals, optical resonances of dielectric nanostructures, and plasmon polaritons of graphene-like two dimensional nanomaterials.
The unique dual beam-path design of the neaSCOPE near-field microscope makes neaspec the natural choice for ultrafast spectroscopy at the nanoscale.
Our neaSCOPE microscope contributes to the development of sensing and imaging systems exploiting the THz spectrum for applications from security and defence to in vivo biomedical imaging.
With the neaSCOPE nanoscope, it was possible to “see” the light ripples moving on the graphene, about 300 times slower than light, and dramatically different from what is expected from classical physics laws.
The neaSCOPE new imaging technique offers me the right tool to unravel the fascinating world of protein folding in complex biological systems at the nanoscale
A unique advantage of the neaSCOPE microscope is that it can be applied to many fields of scientific research such as Chemistry, Semiconductor Technology, Polymer Science and even Life-Science.
I needed a flexible experimental platform with a high degree of optical access. The highly modular design of neaSCOPE provides an ideal foundation for the development of my own experiments on top of it.
Our neaSCOPE microscope supported us to be the first to develop the research field of optical skyrmions and set the stage for a new platform for information processing, transfer and storage applications.
With its ultra-small & ultra-fast capabilities as well as the highly-compatible & user-friendly design, the neaSCOPE near-field microscope offers us unique opportunities to uncover the intriguing nano-optical phenomena of novel two-dimensional materials.
As a near-field expert, I was quickly convinced that neaSCOPE is the only optical AFM microscope completely satisfying the needs of demanding near-field experiments. It’s the best commercially available technology and in addition really easy to use.
Developed by the s-SNOM experts, the neaSCOPE microsocope is the ideal tool for our demanding applications. We work on characterizing opto-electronic devices like LEDs, transistors based on GaN and SiC as well as nanocomposites in e.g. textile fibers.
After many years of research and development in near-field microscopy, we finally made our dream come true to perform infrared imaging & spectroscopy at the nanoscale. With neaSCOPE we can additionally realize Raman, fluorescence and non-linear nano-spectroscopy.
neaspec provides an ideal and reliable near-field optical microscope. Their expertise has proved invaluable in setting up my experiments.
Already after the first day of the system installation we have been able to measure publishable data.
Creating remarkable scientific impact
- Transverse Hypercrystals Formed by Periodically Modulated Phonon PolaritonsTerahertz nanospectroscopy of plasmon polaritons for the evaluation of doping in quantum devices
- Ambipolar charge-transfer graphene plasmonic cavitiesHigh-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors Using Rare Earth Metal Oxides as Dielectrics
- The Effect of the SEI Layer Mechanical Deformation on the Passivity of a Si Anode in Organic Carbonate ElectrolytesTerahertz Nanoscopy of Metal and Gallium Implanted Silicon
- Laser-Printed Terahertz Plasmonic Phase-Change MetasurfacesNanostructure-dependent indentation fracture toughness of metal-organic framework monoliths
- Launching and Manipulation of Higher-Order In-Plane Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Low-Dimensional HeterostructuresDiversity at the nanoscale: laser-oxidation of single-layer graphene affects Fmoc-phenylalanine surface-mediated self-assembly
- Raman and Far-Infrared Synchrotron Nanospectroscopy of Layered Crystalline Talc: Vibrational Properties, Interlayer Coupling, and Symmetry CrossoverPrinted Silk Microelectrode Arrays for Electrophysiological Recoding and Controlled Drug Delivery
- Polymerization of aromatic dinitroso derivatives initiated by nitroso-terminated monolayer on Au(111) surface: Insights from ellipsometry, AFM and nano-FTIR spectroscopyCubic Fe-bearing majorite synthesized at 18-25 GPa and 1000 °C: implications for element transport, subducted slab rheology and diamond formation
- Gate-tunable negative refraction of mid-infrared polaritonsNegative refraction in hyperbolic hetero-bicrystals
- Real-Space Infrared Spectroscopy of Ferroelectric Domain Walls in Multiferroic h-(Lu,Sc)FeO3Nano-FTIR Spectroscopy of the Solid Electrolyte Interphase Layer on a Thin-Film Silicon Li-Ion Anode
- Label-free nanoscale mapping of intracellular organelle chemistryElectrically switchable anisotropic polariton propagation in a ferroelectric van der Waals semiconductor
- Controlling the Propagation Asymmetry of Hyperbolic Shear Polaritons in Beta-Gallium OxideBroadband and ultrafast terahertz modulation with GeTe thin films
- Broadband Plasmonic Indium Arsenide Photonic AntennasA few-layer covalent network of fullerenes
- Micro and nano-scale compartments guide the structural transition of silk protein monomers into silk fibersSelf-assembled Photonic structure: Ga optical antenna on GaP Nanowire
- Real-space nanoimaging of hyperbolic shear polaritons in a monoclinic crystalGraphene Coated Dielectric Hierarchical Nanostructures for Highly Sensitive Broadband Infrared Sensing
- Multi-feature round silicon membrane filters enable fractionation and analysis of micro- and nanoplastics with Raman spectroscopy and nano-FTIRUnconventional non-local relaxation dynamics in a twisted trilayer graphene moiré superlattice
- Roles of a strain relaxation and an oxygen vacancy on nanoscale inhomogeneities in VO2 thin filmIntrinsic polarization-sensitive organic photodetector with self-assembled all-polymer heterojunction
- Near-field infrared nanoscopic study of EUV- and e-beam-exposed hydrogen silsesquioxane photoresistGermanium Monosulfide as a Natural Platform for Highly Anisotropic THz Polaritons
- Surface and Structure of Phosphatidylcholine Membranes Reconstructed with CoFe2O4 NanoparticlesRemote near-field spectroscopy of vibrational strong coupling between organic molecules and phononic nanoresonators
- Elucidating the fine-scale structural morphology of nanocellulose by nano infrared spectroscopyNanoscale thermometry under ambient conditions via scanning thermal microscopy with 3D scanning differential method
- Tunable, Homoepitaxial Hyperbolic Metamaterials Enabled by High Mobility CdOUltralow-Loss Phonon Polaritons in the Isotope-Enriched α-MoO3
- Revealing the structure of the sodium-leached layer of soda lime silica glass: A comprehensive spectroscopic analysisSingle-Vesicle Infrared Nanoscopy for Noninvasive Tumor Malignancy Diagnosis
- Nanometer-scale photon confinement in topology-optimized dielectric cavitiesNear-Field Retrieval of the Surface Phonon Polariton Dispersion in Free-Standing Silicon Carbide Thin Films
- Infrared imaging of surface confluent polydopamine (PDA) films at the nanoscalePercolating Superconductivity in Air-Stable Organic-Ion Intercalated MoS2
- A Nanofocused Light on Stradivari Violins: Infrared s-SNOM Reveals New Clues Behind Craftsmanship MasteryMelimine-Modified 3D-Printed Polycaprolactone Scaffolds for the Prevention of Biofilm-Related Biomaterial Infections
- Nano-optical imaging of exciton–plasmon polaritons in WSe2/Au heterostructuresExperimental Observation of ABCB Stacked Tetralayer Graphene
- Nanoscale infrared imaging and spectroscopy of few-layer hexagonal boron nitrideLightwave nano-converging enhancement by an arrayed optical antenna based on metallic nano-cone-tips for CMOS imaging detection
- Molecular Langmuir–Blodgett Film for Silicon Anode Interface EngineeringLow-Loss Anisotropic Image Polaritons in van der Waals Crystal α-MoO3
- Towards compact phase-matched and waveguided nonlinear optics in atomically layered semiconductorsDoping-driven topological polaritons in graphene/α-MoO3 heterostructures
- Imaging Stacking-Dependent Surface Plasmon Polaritons in Trilayer GrapheneReconfigurable hyperbolic polaritonics with correlated oxide metasurfaces
- High throughput investigation of an emergent and naturally abundant 2D material: ClinochloreIn vitro investigation of protein assembly by combined microscopy and infrared spectroscopy at the nanometer scale
- Unidirectionally excited phonon polaritons in high-symmetry orthorhombic crystalsWSe2 as Transparent Top Gate for Infrared Near-Field Microscopy
- Negative reflection of nanoscale-confined polaritons in a low-loss natural mediumInterplay between topological valley and quantum Hall edge transport
- Spin-orbit-locked hyperbolic polariton vortices carrying reconfigurable topological chargesA planar plasmonic nano-gap and its array for enhancing light-matter interactions at the nanoscale
- Self-Induced Phase Locking of Terahertz Frequency Combs in a Phase-Sensitive Hyperspectral Near-Field NanoscopeMultilevel Memory and Artificial Synaptic Plasticity in P(VDF-TrFE)-Based Ferroelectric Field Effect Transistors
- Nanoscale Femtosecond Dynamics of Mott Insulator (Ca0.99Sr0.01)2RuO4A terahertz near-field nanoscopy revealing edge fringes with a fast and highly sensitive quantum-well photodetector
- Near-field probing of image phonon-polaritons in hexagonal boron nitride on gold crystalsInsulator-to-metal transition in ultrathin rutile VO2/TiO2(001)
- Ultimate Limit for Optical Losses in Gold, Revealed by Quantitative Near-Field MicroscopySurface plasmons induce topological transition in graphene/α-MoO3 heterostructures
- Engineering Graphene Grain Boundaries for Plasmonic Multi-Excitation and HotspotsOxidative polymerization of triarylamines: a promising route to low-cost hole transport materials for efficient perovskite solar cells
- Extremely confined gap plasmon modes: when nonlocality mattersNovel benzodithiophene-TTBTBTT copolymers: synthesis and investigation in organic and perovskite solar cells
- Perfluoropentacene thin films on Au(1 1 1) surfaces: Effect of kinetic energy and vibrational propertiesEnhanced corrosion resistance in accident-tolerant FeCrAl alloy by water-assisted laser surface modification
- Investigation of low-confinement surface phonon polariton launching on SiC and SrTiO3 using scanning near-field optical microscopySingle-junction organic solar cells with over 19% efficiency enabled by a refined double-fibril network morphology
- Altering the Reflection Phase for Nano-Polaritons: A Case Study of Hyperbolic Surface Polaritons in Hexagonal Boron NitrideUnraveling Molecular Fingerprints of Catalytic Sulfur Poisoning at the Nanometer Scale with Near-Field Infrared Spectroscopy
- Hierarchical Self-Assembly and Chemical Imaging of Nanoscale Domains in Polymer Blend Thin FilmsSolvent-structured PEDOT:PSS surfaces: Fabrication strategies and nanoscale properties
- Nano-FTIR Investigation of the CM Chondrite Allan Hills 83100Multilevel memory and artificial synaptic plasticity in P(VDF-TrFE)-based ferroelectric field effect transistors
- Plasmonic Local Heating Induced Strain Modulation for Enhanced Efficiency and Stability of Perovskite Solar CellsPlasmonic Local Heating Induced Strain Modulation for Enhanced Efficiency and Stability of Perovskite Solar Cells
- Pseudoheterodyne near-field imaging at kHz repetition rates via quadrature-assisted discrete demodulationAdvanced Nonvolatile Organic Optical Memory Using Self-Assembled Monolayers of Porphyrin–Fullerene Dyads
- Scattering-type Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy of Polymer-Coated Gold NanoparticlesQuantitative modeling of near-field interactions incorporating polaritonic and electrostatic effects
- Revealing the Interaction of Charge Carrier–Phonon Coupling by Quantification of Electronic Properties at the SrTiO3/TiO2 HeterointerfaceDirect Visualization of Ultrastrong Coupling between Luttinger-Liquid Plasmons and Phonon Polaritons
- Nanoscale Visualization of Photodegradation Dynamics of MAPbI3 Perovskite FilmsActive Control of Micrometer Plasmon Propagation in Suspended Graphene
- In situ infrared nanospectroscopy of the local processes at the Li/polymer electrolyte interfaceQuantitative near-field characterization of surface plasmon polaritons on monocrystalline gold platelets
- Real-space nanoimaging of THz polaritons in the topological insulator Bi2Se3Nanoconfinement of tetraphenylethylene in zeolitic metal-organic framework for turn-on mechanofluorochromic stress sensing
- Hybrid Dirac Semimetal-Based Photodetector with Efficient Low-Energy Photon HarvestingDefect Engineering in Metal–Organic Framework Nanocrystals: Implications for Mechanical Properties and Performance
- Tunable Planar Focusing Based on Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in α-MoO3In-depth Probing of Thermally-driven Phase Separation Behavior of Lamella-forming PS-b-PMMA Films by Infrared Nanoscopy
- Mechanical properties and nanostructure of monolithic zeolitic imidazolate frameworks: a nanoindentation, nanospectroscopy, and finite element studyDesign Principles for Organic Small Molecule Hole-Transport Materials for Perovskite Solar Cells: Film Morphology Matters
- Nanoscale FTIR and Mechanical Mapping of Plant Cell Walls for Understanding Biomass DeconstructionStrong in-plane scattering of acoustic graphene plasmons by surface atomic steps
- Ultrafast Nanoscopy of High-Density Exciton Phases in WSe2Imaging Anisotropic Waveguide Exciton Polaritons in Tin Sulfide
- Reconfigurable perovskite nickelate electronics for artificial intelligenceIn-Plane Anisotropy in Biaxial ReS2 Crystals Probed by Nano-Optical Imaging of Waveguide Modes
- Vibrational Properties in Highly Strained Hexagonal Boron Nitride BubblesCoupled Molecular Emitters in Superstructures Interact with Plasmonic Nanoparticles
- Evidence of One-Dimensional Channels in Hydrogen-Bonded Organic Porous Thin Films Fabricated at the Air/Liquid InterfaceNano-spectroscopy of excitons in atomically thin transition metal dichalcogenides
- Silicon-Doped Graphene Oxide Quantum Dots as Efficient Nanoconjugates for Multifunctional NanocompositesNanometer-scaled landscape of polymer: fullerene blends mapped with visible s-SNOM
- Near-field infrared spectroscopy of SiOx nanowiresMultidimensional Imaging Reveals Mechanisms Controlling Multimodal Label-Free Biosensing in Vertical 2DM-Heterostructures
- Ultrahigh-Quality Infrared Polaritonic Resonators Based on Bottom-Up-Synthesized van der Waals NanoribbonsUltraviolet/Visible Quasicylindrical Waves on Semimetal Cd3As2 Nanoplates
- Molecular Engineering of Polytriarylamine-Based Hole-Transport Materials for p–i–n Perovskite Solar Cells: Methyl Groups MatterHierarchically encapsulating enzymes with multi-shelled metal-organic frameworks for tandem biocatalytic reactions
- Active and Passive Tuning of ultra-narrow Resonances in Polaritonic NanoantennasTunable Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in a Suspended van Der Waals α-MoO3 with Gradient Gaps
- Van der Waals materials as dielectric layers for tailoring the near-field photonic response of surfacesHigh-fidelity nano-FTIR spectroscopy by on-pixel normalization of signal harmonics
- Hyperspectral infrared imaging of surface phonon-polaritons in SrTiO 3Observing 0D subwavelength-localized modes at ~100 THz protected by weak topology
- Infrared nanoscopy and tomography of intracellular structuresInitial atmospheric corrosion studies of copper from macroscale to nanoscale in a simulated indoor atmospheric environment
- Liquid Phase Exfoliation of Rubrene Single Crystals into Nanorods and NanobeltsMapping propagation of collective modes in Bi2Se3 and Bi2Te2.2Se0.8 topological insulators by near-field terahertz nanoscopy
- Charge Transport in Single-Crystalline GaAs Nanobars: Impact of Band Bending Revealed by Terahertz SpectroscopyNanoscale Infrared Characterization of Dark Clasts and Fine-Grained Rims in CM2 Chondrites: Aguas Zarcas and Jbilet Winselwan
- Probing peptide nanowire conductivity by THz nanoscopyInfrared-spectroscopic, dynamic near-field microscopy of living cells and nanoparticles in water
- Nanotextured Dynamics of a Light-Induced Phase Transition in VO2Polaritonic Vortices with a Half-Integer Charge
- Experimental observation of the short-range surface plasmon polariton mode and its longitudinal adiabatic compression in a metallic wedgeSolid-state polymer adsorption for surface modification: The role of molecular weight
- Probing the local dielectric function of WS2 on an Au substrate by near field optical microscopy operating in the visible spectral rangeIn Situ Infrared Micro and Nanospectroscopy for Discharge Chemical Composition Investigation of Non-Aqueous Lithium–Air Cells
- Tip Coupling and Array Effects of Gold Nanoantennas in Near-Field MicroscopyTip Coupling and Array Effects of Gold Nanoantennas in Near-Field Microscopy
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Tunes Phase Structure and Promotes Stretchability of High-Efficiency Organic Solar CellsHigh-Resolution Microscopical Studies of Contact Killing Mechanisms on Copper-Based Surfaces
- Nonlocal Time-Resolved Terahertz Spectroscopy in the Near FieldNanoscale lattice dynamics in hexagonal boron nitride moiré superlattices
- Observation of interband collective excitations in twisted bilayer grapheneNano-Infrared Imaging of Primary Neurons
- Tunable Fluorescein-Encapsulated Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8 Nanoparticles for Solid-State LightingHybrid Machine Learning for Scanning Near-Field Optical Spectroscopy
- Ultrabroadband Nanocavity of Hyperbolic Phonon–Polaritons in 1D-Like α-MoO3Near-field terahertz nanoscopy of coplanar microwave resonators
- Corrosion inhibition of copper with octadecylphosphonic acid (ODPA) in a simulated indoor atmospheric environmentGhost hyperbolic surface polaritons in bulk anisotropic crystals
- Infrared nanoimaging of nanoscale sliding dislocation of collagen fibrilsNanoscale terahertz scanning probe microscopy
- Violet phosphorus surface chemical degradation in comparison to black phosphorusPlanar refraction and lensing of highly confined polaritons in anisotropic media
- Characterization of Eocene flint1,10-Phenanthroline as an Efficient Bifunctional Passivating Agent for MAPbI3 Perovskite Solar Cells
- Near-field infrared microscopy: A novel analytic mapping technique to nanocharacterize calcium silicate-based cement materialsUnravelling the coupling of surface plasmons in carbon nanotubes by near-field nanoscopy
- Terahertz near-field nanoscopy based on detectorless laser feedback interferometry under different feedback regimesOptimized active layer morphology via side-chain atomic substituents to achieve efficient and stable all-polymer solar cells
- Near-infrared nanospectroscopy using a low-noise supercontinuum sourceIn situ plant materials hyperspectral imaging by multimodal scattering near-field optical microscopy
- On-surface photopolymerization of two-dimensional polymers ordered on the mesoscaleNano-FTIR spectroscopic identification of prebiotic carbonyl compounds in Dominion Range 08006 carbonaceous chondrite
- Strong light-matter coupling in MoS2Nanoinfrared Characterization of Bilayer Graphene Conductivity under Dual-Gate Tuning
- Nonequilibrium phonon tuning and mapping in few-layer graphene with infrared nanoscopyNear-Field Characterization of Higher-Order Topological Photonic States at Optical Frequencies
- Subcycle contact-free nanoscopy of ultrafast interlayer transport in atomically thin heterostructuresProbing subwavelength in-plane anisotropy with antenna-assisted infrared nano-spectroscopy
- Nanostructural organization of thin films prepared by sequential dip-coating deposition of poly(butylene succinate), poly(ε-caprolactone) and their copolyesters (PBS-ran-PCL)Van der Waals Phonon Polariton Microstructures for Configurable Infrared Electromagnetic Field Localizations
- Exploring few and single layer CrPS4 with near-field infrared spectroscopyModifications upon Immobilization onto Clay Nanotubes
- Nanoimaging of Orientational Defects in Semiconducting Organic FilmsEdge-Orientation Dependent Nanoimaging of Mid-Infrared Waveguide Modes in High-Index PtSe2
- Polaritonic Enhancement of Near-Field Scattering of Small Molecules Encapsulated in Boron Nitride Nanotubes: Chemical Reactions in Confined SpacesQuantification of electron accumulation at grain boundaries in perovskite polycrystalline films by correlative infrared-spectroscopic nanoimaging and Kelvin probe force microscopy
- Subsurface structural change of silica upon nanoscale physical contact: Chemical plasticity beyond topographic elasticityExperimental verification of a plasmonic hook in a dielectric Janus particle
- Enabling propagation of anisotropic polaritons along forbidden directions via a topological transitionSub-diffractional cavity modes of terahertz hyperbolic phonon polaritons in tin oxid
- All-Electronic Phase-Resolved THz Microscopy Using the Self-Mixing Effect in a Semiconductor LaserHybridized Hyperbolic Surface Phonon Polaritons at α-MoO3 and Polar Dielectric Interfaces
- A Nano‐Imaging Study of Graphene Edge Plasmons with Chirality‐Dependent DispersionsHigh‐Efficiency Organic Photovoltaics using Eutectic Acceptor Fibrils to Achieve Current Amplification
- Synthesis of large-area rhombohedral few-layer graphene by chemical vapor deposition on copperNano-imaging photoresponse in a moiré unit cell of minimally twisted bilayer graphene
- Hyperbolic enhancement of photocurrent patterns in minimally twisted bilayer grapheneHybridized Radial and Edge Coupled 3D Plasmon Modes in Self‐Assembled Graphene Nanocylinders
- One-dimensional van der Waals Heterojunction DiodeEvolution of near- and far-field optical properties of Au bipyramids upon epitaxial deposition of Ag
- Electronic transport in submicrometric channels at the LaAlO3/SrTiO3 interfaceReal-space imaging of acoustic plasmons in large-area graphene grown by chemical vapor deposition
- In3SbTe2 as a programmable nanophotonics material platform for the infraredHigh-Quality All-Inorganic Perovskite CsPbBr3 Microsheet Crystals as Low-Loss Subwavelength Exciton–Polariton Waveguides
- Giant optical anisotropy in transition metal dichalcogenides for next-generation photonicsPhotodegradation Protection in 2D In-Plane Heterostructures Revealed by Hyperspectral Nanoimaging: The Role of Nanointerface 2D Alloys
- Programmable hyperbolic polaritons in van der Waals semiconductorsHybrid Approach to Fabricate Uniform and Active Molecular Junctions
- Facile and Fast Transformation of Nonluminescent to Highly Luminescent Metal–Organic Frameworks: Acetone Sensing for Diabetes Diagnosis and Lead Capture from Polluted WaterPolariton waveguide modes in two-dimensional van der Waals crystals: an analytical model and correlative nano-imaging
- Amplitude- and Phase-Resolved Infrared Nanoimaging and Nanospectroscopy of Polaritons in a Liquid EnvironmentTunable s-SNOM for Nanoscale Infrared Optical Measurement of Electronic Properties of Bilayer Graphene
- Developement of highly efficient large area organic photovoltaic module: Effects of nonfullerene acceptorNanoscale evaluation of the number of layers of hexagonal boron nitride by scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopy
- Optical constants from scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopePeriodical concentration of surface plasmon polaritons by wave interference in metallic film with nanocavity array
- Moiré metrology of energy landscapes in van der Waals heterostructuresNanodiamond surface chemistry controls assembly of polypyrrole and generation of photovoltage
- Cross-Sectional Chemical Nanoimaging of Composite Polymer Nanoparticles by Infrared NanospectroscopyOne-Pot Confined Epitaxial Growth of 2D Heterostructure Arrays
- Extracting the Infrared Permittivity of SiO2 Substrates Locally by Near-Field Imaging of Phonon Polaritons in a van der Waals CrystalBuried Interfaces in Halide Perovskite Photovoltaics
- Near‐Field Nanoscopic Terahertz Imaging of Single ProteinsTerahertz Nanoimaging and Nanospectroscopy of Chalcogenide Phase-Change Materials
- Edge-oriented and steerable hyperbolic polaritons in anisotropic van der Waals nanocavitiesSSNOMBACTER: A collection of scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopy and atomic force microscopy images of bacterial cells
- Real-space observation of vibrational strong coupling between propagating phonon polaritons and organic moleculesUnveiling the detection dynamics of semiconductor nanowire photodetectors by terahertz near-field nanoscopy
- Charge-Transfer Plasmon Polaritons at Graphene/α-RuCl3 InterfacesNanoscale Probing of Cholesterol-Rich Domains in Single Bilayer Dimyristoyl-Phosphocholine Membranes Using Near-Field Spectroscopic Imaging
- Dual-Ionomer-Based Device: Acetylcholine Transport and Nonenzymatic SensingLight-induced irreversible structural phase transition in trilayer graphene
- Multiple Tunable Hyperbolic Resonances in Broadband Infrared Carbon-Nanotube MetamaterialsSwitching a Plasmon-Driven Reaction Mechanism from Charge Transfer to Adsorbate Electronic Excitation Using Surface Ligands
- Rapid Infrared Spectroscopic Nano-Imaging with nano-FTIR HolographyQuantitative Nano-Infrared Spectroscopy of Anisotropic van der Waals Materials
- Molecular Sensitivity of Near-Field Vibrational Infrared ImagingNanospectroscopy of a single patch antenna strongly coupled to a mid-infrared intersubband transition in a quantum well
- Phonon‐Enhanced Near‐Field Spectroscopy to Extract the Local Electronic Properties of Buried 2D Electron Systems in Oxide HeterostructuresNear-field infrared nanospectroscopy reveals guest confinement in metal-organic framework single crystals
- FTIR Nanospectroscopy Shows Molecular Structures of Plant Biominerals and Cell WallsIn situ nanoscale imaging of moiré superlattices in twisted van der Waals heterostructures
- Nano-photocurrent Mapping of Local Electronic Structure in Twisted Bilayer GrapheneHigh performance crystalline nanocellulose using an ancestral endoglucanase
- A rewritable optical storage medium of silk proteins using near-field nano-opticsUltrathin Free-Standing Oxide Membranes for Electron and Photon Spectroscopy Studies of Solid–Gas and Solid–Liquid Interfaces
- Protein nanoribbons template enamel mineralizationCollective near-field coupling and nonlocal phenomena in infrared-phononic metasurfaces for nano-light canalization
- Rational electronic control of carbon dioxide reduction over cobalt oxideFemtosecond exciton dynamics in WSe2 optical waveguides
- High-field electromagnetic radiation converts carbon nanotubes to nanoribbons embedded with carbon nanocrystalsConfigurable phonon polaritons in twisted α-MoO3
- Subsurface chemical nanoidentification by nano-FTIR spectroscopyMoiré engineering of electronic phenomena in correlated oxides
- Near-Field Spectroscopy of Cylindrical Phonon-Polariton AntennasTopological polaritons and photonic magic angles in twisted α-MoO3 bilayers
- Laser THz emission nanoscopy and THz nanoscopyPlasmonic nanojet: an experimental demonstration
- Near-field infrared nanospectroscopy of surface phonon-polariton resonancesInfrared Permittivity of the Biaxial van der Waals Semiconductor α‐MoO3 from Near‐ and Far‐Field Correlative Studies
- Chemical switching of low-loss phonon polaritons in α-MoO3 by hydrogen intercalationAcceleration of Subwavelength Polaritons by Engineering Dielectric-Metallic Substrates
- Near-field mapping of the edge mode of a topological valley slab waveguide at λ = 1.55 μmWatching in situ the hydrogen diffusion dynamics in magnesium on the nanoscale
- Pyramid-Shaped Single-Crystalline Nanostructure of Molybdenum with Excellent Mechanical, Electrical, and Optical PropertiesInfrared Nanoimaging of Surface Plasmons in Type-II Dirac Semimetal PtTe2 Nanoribbons
- Resonant nanostructures for highly confined and ultra-sensitive surface phonon-polaritonsInterferometric near-field characterization of plasmonic slot waveguides in single- and poly-crystalline gold films
- Broad spectral tuning of ultra-low-loss polaritons in a van der Waals crystal by intercalationGrayscale Nanopatterning of Phase-Change Materials for Subwavelength-Scaled, Inherently Planar, Nonvolatile, and Reconfigurable Optical Devices
- Ultrabright single-photon emission from germanium-vacancy zero-phonon lines: deterministic emitter-waveguide interfacing at plasmonic hot spotsStructure and Chemical Properties of Non-metallic Materials Based on Near-field Optical Microscope
- Dual-mode response behavior of a graphene oxide implanted energetic system under different thermal stimuliNonlinear dielectric properties of BaTiO3 - Silver composites: The role of microstructure
- Manipulating Phonon Polaritons in Low Loss 11B enriched Hexagonal Boron Nitride with Polarization ControlNanoscale Guiding of Infrared Light with Hyperbolic Volume and Surface Polaritons in van der Waals Material Ribbons
- Conformation in Ultrathin Polymer Brush Coatings Resolved by Infrared NanoscopyExploiting Phonon‐Resonant Near‐Field Interaction for the Nanoscale Investigation of Extended Defects
- Visibility of subsurface nanostructures in scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopy imagingNanoscale Infrared Spectroscopy and Imaging of Catalytic Reactions in Cu2O Crystals
- Efficient All‐Optical Plasmonic Modulators with Atomically Thin Van Der Waals HeterostructuresNear-field imaging of the multi-resonant mode induced broadband tunable metamaterial absorber
- THz Near-Field Imaging of Extreme Subwavelength Metal StructuresSuper-Slippery Degraded Black Phosphorus/Silicon Dioxide Interface
- Mono-crystalline gold platelets: a high-quality platform for surface plasmon polaritonsSurface optical characterization at nanoscale using phasor representation of data acquired by scattering scanning near-field optical microscopy
- Facile preparation and synergetic energy releasing of nano-Al@RDX@Viton hollow microspheresOptical modulator based on the coupling effect of different surface plasmon modes excited on the metasurface
- Infrared nano-spectroscopy of ferroelastic domain walls in hybrid improper ferroelectric Ca3Ti2O7TiN Nanorods as Effective Substrate for Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Refractive Index-Based Control of Hyperbolic Phonon-Polariton PropagationNanoscale mapping of chemical composition in organic-inorganic hybrid perovskite films
- Near-field infrared microscopy of nanometer-sized nickel clusters inside single-walled carbon nanotubesMulti-technique microscopy investigation on bacterial biofilm matrices: a study on Klebsiella pneumoniae clinical strains
- A Multibeam Interference Model for Analyzing Complex Near‐Field Images of Polaritons in 2D van der Waals MicrostructuresSilver nano-needles: focused optical field induced solution synthesis and application in remote-excitation nanofocusing SERS
- Dipole modelling for a robust description of subdiffractional polariton wavesPolariton nanophotonics using phase-change materials
- Examination on Optical Properties of Two-Dimensional Materials Using Near-Field Optical MicroscopyEffects of newly devised plasma lice comb on human hair
- Substrate Matters: Surface-Polariton Enhanced Infrared Nanospectroscopy of Molecular VibrationsOn the Large Near-Field Enhancement on Nanocolumnar Gold Substrates
- Experimental observed plasmon near-field response in isolated suspended graphene resonatorsSoliton superlattices in twisted hexagonal boron nitride
- Library based identification and characterisation of polymers with nano-FTIR and IR-sSNOM imagingSynchrotron infrared nanospectroscopy on a graphene chip
- Near-Field Imaging of Surface Plasmons from the Bulk and Surface State of Topological Insulator Bi2Te2SeImaging propagative exciton polaritons in atomically thin WSe2 waveguides
- Anisotropic Strain-Induced Soliton Movement Changes Stacking Order and Band-Structure of Graphene Multilayers: Implications for Charge TransportNear-field infrared spectroscopy of monolayer MnPS3
- Simultaneous scanning near-field optical and X-ray diffraction microscopy for correlative nanoscale structure–property characterizationTailored Plasmons in Pentacene/Graphene Heterostructures with Interlayer Electron Transfer
- Ultrafast nonlocal collective dynamics of Kane plasmon-polaritons in a narrow-gap semiconductorProbing mid-infrared plasmon resonances in extended radial fractal structures
- Launching of hyperbolic phonon-polaritons in h-BN slabs by resonant metal plasmonic antennasInfrared Nanospectroscopy at the Graphene–Electrolyte Interface
- Hyperspectral time-domain terahertz nano-imagingTin diselenide van der Waals materials as new candidates for mid-infrared waveguide chips
- An analysis of isolated and intact RBC membranes — a comparison of a semiquantitative approach by means of FTIR, nano-FTIR and Raman spectroscopiesHigh sensitivity variable-temperature infrared nanoscopy of conducting oxide interfaces
- Quantification of carrier density gradients along axially-doped silicon nanowires using infrared nanoscopyKompakte Ultrakurzpulslaser für komplexe Messaufgaben
- Observation of Intersubband Polaritons in a Single Nanoantenna Using Nano-FTIR SpectroscopyRaman imaging highlights biochemical heterogeneity of human eosinophils versus human eosinophilic leukaemia cell line
- A mid-infrared biaxial hyperbolic van der Waals crystalExcitation of Strong Localized Surface Plasmon Resonances in Highly Metallic Titanium Nitride Nano-Antennas for Stable Performance at Elevated Temperatures
- Identification of Large Isotope Anomalies in Quartz by Infrared SpectroscopyCo-assembly of nisin and zein in microfluidics for enhanced antilisterial activity in Queso Fresco
- Optical Response Properties of Stable and Controllable Au Nanorod Monolayer Meta-ArraysTunable Modal Birefringence in a Low-Loss Van Der Waals Waveguide
- Spin–Orbit Interaction of Light in Plasmonic LatticesQuantifying Polymer Chain Orientation in Strong and Tough Nanofibers with Low Crystallinity: Toward Next Generation Nanostructured Superfibers
- Nanoscale optical and structural characterisation of silkEngineering phonon polaritons in van der Waals heterostructures to enhance in-plane optical anisotropy
- Anderson Localized Plasmon in Graphene with Random Tensile‐Strain DistributionProbes for ultra-sensitive THz nanoscopy
- Highly confined and switchable mid-Infrared surface phonon polariton resonances of planar circular cavities with a phase change materialPhase‐Change Hyperbolic Heterostructures for Nanopolaritonics: A Case Study of hBN/VO2
- Plasmon Control Driven by Spatial Carrier Density Modulation in GrapheneHighly resonant graphene plasmon hotspots in complex nanoresonator geometries
- Near-field microscopy inspection of nano scratch defects on the monocrystalline silicon surfaceReal-space mapping of mid-infrared near-field of Yagi-Uda antenna in the emission mode
- A Plasmon-Mediated Electron Emission ProcessIn-plane coherent control of plasmon resonances for plasmonic switching and encoding
- Transient exciton-polariton dynamics in WSe2 by ultrafast near-field imagingResonance coupling in hybrid gold nanohole–monolayer WS2 nanostructures
- Anisotropic Flow Control and Gate Modulation of Hybrid Phonon-PolaritonsMapping Polymer Molecular Order in the SEM with Secondary Electron Hyperspectral Imaging
- Planar and van der Waals heterostructures for vertical tunnelling single electron transistorsDeeply subwavelength phonon-polaritonic crystal made of a van der Waals material
- Multiscale connections between morphology and chemistry in crystalline, zinc-substituted hydroxyapatite nanofilms designed for biomedical applicationsHyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Suspended Hexagonal Boron Nitride
- Solution Processing for Lateral Transition Metal Dichalcogenides Homojunction from Polymorphic CrystalNanocombing Effect Leads to Nanowire-Based, in-Plane, Uniaxial Thin Films
- Photonic crystals for nano-light in moiré graphene superlatticesNanospectroscopy of Infrared Phonon Resonance Enables Local Quantification of Electronic Properties in Doped SrTiO3 Ceramics
- Nanoscale Near-Field Tomography of Surface States on (Bi0.5Sb0.5)2Te3Selected‐Area Chemical Nanoengineering of Vanadium Dioxide Nanostructures Through Nonlithographic Direct Writing
- Sb2Te3 Growth Study Reveals That Formation of Nanoscale Charge Carrier Domains Is an Intrinsic Feature Relevant for Electronic ApplicationsUltrastructural and SINS analysis of the cell wall integrity response of Aspergillus nidulans to the absence of galactofuranose
- In-plane anisotropic and ultra-low-loss polaritons in a natural van der Waals crystalReconfigurable infrared hyperbolic metasurfaces using phase change materials
- Spatial and Frequency Selective Plasmonic Metasurface for Long Wavelength Infrared Spectral RegionNear-field infrared nanospectroscopy and super-resolution fluorescence microscopy enable complementary nanoscale analyses of lymphocyte nuclei
- Direct Characterization of Near-Field Coupling in Gap Plasmon-Based MetasurfacesElectrically and Thermally Tunable Smooth Silicon Metasurfaces for Broadband Terahertz Antireflection
- Highly Organized Epitaxy of Dirac Semimetallic PtTe2 Crystals with Extrahigh Conductivity and Visible Surface Plasmons at EdgesNano-imaging of intersubband transitions in van der Waals quantum wells
- Hybrid graphene metasurfaces for high-speed mid-infrared light modulation and single-pixel imagingStructure-Function Correlative Microscopy of Peritubular and Intertubular Dentine
- Label-free Infrared Spectroscopy and Imaging of Single Phospholipid Bilayers with Nanoscale ResolutionNano-imaging of an edge-excited plasmon mode in graphene
- Interplay of non-uniform charge distribution on the electrochemical modification of grapheneOptical skyrmion lattice in evanescent electromagnetic fields
- Highly stable aromatic poly (ether sulfone) composite ion exchange membrane for vanadium flow batteryNear-field imaging of graphene triangles patterned by helium ion lithography
- The chemical fingerprint of hair melanosomes by infrared nano-spectroscopyInternal nanostructure diagnosis with hyperbolic phonon polaritons in hexagonal boron nitride
- Understanding the image contrast of material boundaries in IR nanoscopy reaching 5 nm spatial resolutionTunable Low Loss 1D Surface Plasmons in InAs Nanowires
- Phase-resolved terahertz self-detection nearfield microscopySelective excitation and imaging of ultraslow phonon polaritons in thin hexagonal boron nitride crystals
- Nanoscale hydrogenography on single magnesium nanoparticlesCombined Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy and Scattering-Type Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy
- Flexible and Electrically Tunable Plasmons in Graphene– Mica HeterostructuresUltra-confined mid-infrared resonant phonon polaritons in van der Waals nanostructures
- Probing structural changes in single enveloped virus particles using nano-infrared spectroscopic imagingFew-layer 1T′ MoTe2 as gapless semimetal with thickness dependent carrier transport
- Compressed sensing FTIR nano-spectroscopy and nano-imagingBi2O3 Monolayers from Elemental Liquid Bismuth
- Infrared nanospectroscopy reveals the chemical nature of pit membranes in water-conducting cells of the plant xylemNear-Field Surface Waves in Few-Layer MoS2
- Far Infrared Synchrotron Near-Field Nanoimaging and NanospectroscopyUltra-confined surface phonon polaritons in molecular layers of van der Waals dielectrics
- Inhomogeneity of Cellulose Microfibril Assembly in Plant Cell Walls Revealed with Sum Frequency Generation MicroscopyOptically Unraveling the Edge Chirality‐Dependent Band Structure and Plasmon Damping in Graphene Edges
- Low-aberration beamline optics for synchrotron infrared nanospectroscopyBroadband Multifunctional Plasmonic Logic Gates
- Infrared Nanospectroscopy of Phospholipid and Surfactin Monolayer DomainsInfrared Fingerprints of Natural 2D Talc and Plasmon–Phonon Coupling in Graphene–Talc Heterostructures
- Highly Confined and Tunable Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Van Der Waals Semiconducting Transition Metal OxidesTransport mechanisms in a puckered graphene-on-lattice
- Nanoscale control over optical singularitiesImproving Luttinger-liquid plasmons in carbon nanotubes by chemical doping
- 30 s Response Time of K+ Ion‐Selective Hydrogels Functionalized with 18‐Crown‐6 Ether Based on QCM SensorAggregating sequences that occur in many proteins constitute weak spots of bacterial proteostasis
- Highly repeatable nanoscale phase coexistence in vanadium dioxide filmsInfrared hyperbolic metasurface based on nanostructured van der Waals materials
- Continuous multispectral imaging of surface phonon polaritons on silicon carbide with an external cavity quantum cascade laserCdS Nanoribbon‐Based Resistive Switches with Ultrawidely Tunable Power by Surface Charge Transfer Doping
- All-electronic terahertz nanoscopyQuantum Control of Graphene Plasmon Excitation and Propagation at Heaviside Potential Steps
- High performance mixed matrix membranes (MMMs) composed of ZIF-94 filler and 6FDA-DAM polymerBoron nitride nanoresonators for phonon-enhanced molecular vibrational spectroscopy at the strong coupling limit
- Ultralow-loss polaritons in isotopically pure boron nitrideTemperature dependent infrared nano-imaging of La0.67Sr0.33MnO3 thin film
- Nanoimaging of Electronic Heterogeneity in Bi2Se3 and Sb2Te3 NanocrystalsAir and chlorine gas corrosion of different silicon carbides analyzed by nano-Fourier-transform infrared (nano-FTIR) spectroscopy
- Probing optical anisotropy of nanometer-thin van der waals microcrystals by near-field imagingMacroscopic alignment and assembly of π-conjugated oligopeptides using colloidal microchannels
- Nanoscale Characterization of Individual Horizontally Aligned Single-Walled Carbon NanotubesPropagating Plasmons in a Charge-Neutral Quantum Tunneling Transistor
- Direct amplitude-phase near-field observation of higher-order anapole statesTHz nanofocusing with cantilevered THz-resonant antenna tips
- Nanoscale Laser Terahertz Emission MicroscopyLaunching Phonon Polaritons by Natural Boron Nitride Wrinkles with Modifiable Dispersion by Dielectric Environments
- Plasmon Reflections by Topological Electronic Boundaries in Bilayer GrapheneHigh-Resolution Nanoscpectroscopy of Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Mechanical Detection and Imaging of Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Hexagonal Boron NitrideHighly Efficient and Air-Stable Infrared Photodetector Based on 2D Layered Graphene–Black Phosphorus Heterostructure
- Infrared Nanoimaging Reveals the Surface Metallic Plasmons in Topological InsulatorBroadband near-field infrared spectroscopy with a high temperature plasma light source
- Intrinsic Plasmon–Phonon Interactions in Highly Doped Graphene: A Near-Field Imaging StudyOxygen impact on the electronic and vibrational properties of black phosphorus probed by synchrotron infrared nanospectroscopy
- Porous Two-Dimensional Monolayer Metal−Organic Framework Material and Its Use for the Size-Selective Separation of NanoparticlesEnhancing the sensitivity of nano-FTIR spectroscopy
- Precise Protein Photolithography (P3): High Performance Biopatterning Using Silk Fibroin Light Chain as the ResistThe Light-Induced Field-Effect Solar Cell Concept – Perovskite Nanoparticle Coating Introduces Polarization Enhancing Silicon Cell Efﬁciency
- Electrical 2π phase control of infrared light in a 350-nm footprint using graphene plasmonsPhonon-Polaritonic Bowtie Nanoantennas: Controlling Infrared Thermal Radiation at the Nanoscale
- Imaging metal-like monoclinic phase stabilized by surface coordination effect in vanadium dioxide nanobeamImaging metal-like monoclinic phase stabilized by surface coordination effect in vanadium dioxide nanobeamTuning quantum nonlocal effects in graphene plasmonics
- Nanoimaging of resonating hyperbolic polaritons in linear boron nitride antennasHybrid plasmonic waveguides formed by metal coating of dielectric ridges
- Imaging exciton–polariton transport in MoSe2 waveguidesExtraordinary linear dynamic range in laser-defined functionalized graphene photodetectors
- Active Mediation of Plasmon Enhanced Localized Exciton Generation, Carrier Diffusion and Enhanced Photon EmissionWhite Light Generation and Anisotropic Damage in Gold Films near Percolation Threshold
- Tailoring of electromagnetic field localizations by two-dimensional graphene nanostructuresDual-Scattering Near-Field Microscope for Correlative Nanoimaging of SERS and Electromagnetic Hotspots
- Flexible, Transparent, and Free-Standing Silicon Nanowire SERS Platform for in Situ Food InspectionHyperspectral infrared nanoimaging of organic samples based on Fourier transform infrared nanospectroscopy
- Effects of edge on graphene plasmons as revealed by infrared nanoimagingHigh performance photodetector based on 2D CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite nanosheets
- Direct Electrical Probing of Periodic Modulation of Zinc-Dopant Distributions in Planar Gallium Arsenide NanowiresBridged Bowtie Aperture Antenna for Producing an Electromagnetic Hot Spot
- Femtosecond photo-switching of interface polaritons in black phosphorus heterostructuresOptical Nanoimaging of Hyperbolic Surface Polaritons at the Edges of van der Waals Materials
- Study of graphene plasmons in graphene–MoS2 heterostructures for optoelectronic integrated devicesAn alternative approach for the incorporation of cellulose nanocrystals in flexible polyurethane foams based on renewably sourced polyols
- Ultra-confined plasmonic hotspots inside graphene nanobubblesVisible Range Plasmonic Modes on Topological Insulator Nanostructures
- Acoustic terahertz graphene plasmons revealed by photocurrent nanoscopyPolaritons in van der Waals materials
- Tailorable reflection of surface plasmons in defect engineered grapheneThermoelectric detection and imaging of propagating graphene plasmons
- Molybdenum Nanoscrews: A Novel Non-coinage-Metal Substrate for Surface-Enhanced Raman ScatteringNanoscopy of Phase Separation in InxGa1–xN Alloys
- Chemically-doped graphene with improved surface plasmon characteristics: an optical near-field studyReversible Structural Swell-Shrink and Recoverable Optical Properties in Hybrid Inorganic-Organic Perovskite
- Scattering near-field optical microscopy on metallic and semiconducting carbon nanotube bundles in the infraredGate-Tunable Spatial Modulation of Localized Plasmon Resonances
- Nanofocusing of Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in a Tapered Boron Nitride SlabReversible optical switching of highly confined phonon–polaritons with an ultrathin phase-change material
- Nanoscopy of Black Phosphorus DegradationImaging of Anomalous Internal Reflections of Hyperbolic Phonon-Polaritons in Hexagonal Boron Nitride
- Ultrafast optical switching of infrared plasmon polaritons in high-mobility grapheneReal-space mapping of tailored sheet and edge plasmons in graphene nanoresonators
- Two-dimensional optical nanovortices at visible lightNear-field characterization of bound plasmonic modes in metal strip waveguides
- Exploring the detection limits of infrared near-field microscopy regarding small buried structures and pushing them by exploiting superlens-related effectsNano-FTIR microscopy and spectroscopy studies of atmospheric corrosion with a spatial resolution of 20 nm
- Near-field photocurrent nanoscopy on bare and encapsulated grapheneFar-Field Spectroscopy and Near-Field Optical Imaging of Coupled Plasmon–Phonon Polaritons in 2D van der Waals Heterostructures
- Harnessing a Quantum Design Approach for Making Low-Loss SuperlensesNanoscale plasmonic phenomena in CVD-grown MoS2 monolayer revealed by ultra-broadband synchrotron radiation based nano-FTIR spectroscopy and near-field microscopy
- Ultrafast Mid-Infrared Nanoscopy of Strained Vanadium Dioxide NanobeamsHigh spatial resolution (1.1 μm and 20 nm) FTIR polarization contrast imaging reveals pre-rupture disorder in damaged tendon
- Active Optical Metasurfaces Based on Defect-Engineered Phase-Transition MaterialsNanoscale Insights into the Hydrogenation Process of Layered α-MoO3
- Real-Space Mapping of the Chiral Near-Field Distributions in Spiral Antennas and Planar MetasurfacesSpin-patterned plasmonics: towards optical access to topological-insulator surface states
- Nanoscale shaping and focusing of visible light in planar metal–oxide–silicon waveguidesNew IR imaging modalities for cancer detection and for intra-cell chemical mapping with a sub-diffraction mid-IR s-SNOM
- Edge and Surface Plasmons in Graphene NanoribbonsBoosting Local Field Enhancement by on-Chip Nanofocusing and Impedance-Matched Plasmonic Antennas
- Mapping the near fields of plasmonic nanoantennas by scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopyImaging of phase change materials below a capping layer using correlative infrared near-field microscopy and electron microscopy
- Plasmons in graphene moiré superlatticesDirect observation of ultraslow hyperbolic polariton propagation with negative phase velocity
- Control of plasmonic nanoantennas by reversible metal-insulator transitionA centimeter-scale sub-10 nm gap plasmonic nanorod array film as a versatile platform for enhancing light–matter interactions
- Graphene-Based Platform for Infrared Near-Field Nano-Spectroscopy of Water and Biological Materials in an Aqueous EnvironmentTunneling Plasmonics in Bilayer Graphene
- Tuning and Persistent Switching of Graphene Plasmons on a Ferroelectric SubstratePhase transition in bulk single crystals and thin films of VO2 by nanoscale infrared spectroscopy and imaging
- Hyperbolic phonon-polaritons in boron nitride for near-field optical imaging and focusingGraphene on hexagonal boron nitride as a tunable hyperbolic metamaterial
- Graphene/h-BN plasmon–phonon coupling and plasmon delocalization observed by infrared nano-spectroscopyNear-field imaging of phased array metasurfaces
- Magnitude and phase-resolved infrared vibrational nanospectroscopy with a swept quantum cascade laserThe reduction of surface plasmon losses in quasi-suspended graphene
- Hybrid Graphene–Perovskite Phototransistors with Ultrahigh Responsivity and GainSubdiffractional focusing and guiding of polaritonic rays in a natural hyperbolic material
- Solvothermally Synthesized Sb2Te3 Platelets Show Unexpected Optical Contrasts in Mid-Infrared Near-Field Scanning MicroscopyEfficient interfacing photonic and long-range dielectric-loaded plasmonic waveguides
- Relation of chemical composition to asphalt microstructure – Details and properties of micro-structures in bitumen as seen by thermal and friction force microscopy and by scanning near-filed optical microscopyIR Near-Field Study of the Solid Electrolyte Interphase on a Tin Electrode
- Monolayers of WxMo12xS2 alloy heterostructure with in-plane composition variationsNanoscale-resolved chemical identification of thin organic films using infrared near-field spectroscopy and standard Fourier transform infrared references
- Highly confined low-loss plasmons in graphene–boron nitride heterostructuresNanoscale infrared spectroscopy as a non-destructive probe of extraterrestrial samples
- Impedance spectroscopy characterization of relaxation mechanisms in gold–chitosan nanocompositesTiny Crystals Located and Identified by Infrared Nanoscopy
- IR Near-Field Spectroscopy and Imaging of Single LixFePO4 MicrocrystalsSub-100 nm Focusing of Short Wavelength Plasmons in Homogeneous 2D Space
- Ultrafast multi-terahertz nano-spectroscopy with sub-cycle temporal resolutionNear-Field Mapping of Optical Modes on All-Dielectric Silicon Nanodisks
- Near-field imaging and spectroscopy of locally strained GaN using an IR broadband laserUltrafast Dynamics of Surface Plasmons in InAs by Time-Resolved Infrared Nanospectroscopy
- Graphene-Enhanced Infrared Near-Field MicroscopyCheckerboard Nanoplasmonic Gold Structure for Long-Wave Infrared Absorption Enhancement
- Characterization of semiconductor materials using synchrotron radiation-based near-field infrared microscopy and nano-FTIR spectroscopyDirect Characterization of Plasmonic Slot Waveguides and Nanocouplers
- Sub-micron phase coexistence in small-molecule organic thin films revealed by infrared nano-imagingBundle versus network conductivity of carbon nanotubes separated by type
- Polarization-Resolved Near-Field Characterization of Nanoscale Infrared Modes in Transmission Lines Fabricated by Gallium and Helium Ion Beam MillingRecovery of Permittivity and Depth from Near-Field Data as a Step toward Infrared Nanotomography
- Controlling graphene plasmons with resonant metal antennas and spatial conductivity patternsDirect Near-Field Observation of Orientation-Dependent Optical Response of Gold Nanorods
- Nanofocusing in circular sector-like nanoantennasTunable Phonon Polaritons in Atomically Thin van der Waals Crystals of Boron Nitride
- Ultrafast and Nanoscale Plasmonic Phenomena in Exfoliated Graphene Revealed by Infrared Pump−Probe NanoscopyStructural analysis and mapping of individual protein complexes by infrared nanospectroscopy
- Strong Plasmon Reflection at Nanometer-Size Gaps in Monolayer Graphene on SiCAnisotropic Electronic State via Spontaneous Phase Separation in Strained Vanadium Dioxide Films
- Electronic and plasmonic phenomena at graphene grain boundariesProbe-sample optical interaction: size and wavelength dependence in localized plasmon near-field imaging
- Anisotropic Electronic State via Spontaneous Phase Separation in Strained Vanadium Dioxide FilmsExperimental Verification of the Spectral Shift between Near- and Far-Field Peak Intensities of Plasmonic Infrared Nanoantennas
- Visibility of weak contrasts in subsurface scattering near-field microscopyQuantitative Measurement of Local Infrared Absorption and Dielectric Function with Tip-Enhanced Near-Field Microscopy
- Near-field imaging and nano-Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy using broadband synchrotron radiationVisualizing the near-field coupling and interference of bonding and anti-bonding modes in infrared dimer nanoantennas
- Resonant Antenna Probes for Tip-Enhanced Infrared Near-Field MicroscopyVisualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy
- Correlative infrared–electron nanoscopy reveals the local structure–conductivity relationship in zinc oxide nanowires.Near-field spectroscopy of silicon dioxide thin films
- Nanoscale near-field infrared spectroscopic imaging of silica-shell/gold-core and pure silica nanoparticlesCharacterization of localized surface plasmon resonance transducers produced from Au25 nanoparticle multilayers
- Antenna-enhanced infrared near-field nanospectroscopy of a polymerReal-space mapping of nanoplasmonic hotspots via optical antenna-gap loading
- Nanoscale Layering of Antiferromagnetic and Superconducting Phases in Rb2Fe4Se5 Single Crystals.Gate-tuning of graphene plasmons revealed by infrared nano-imaging
- Optical nano-imaging of gate-tunable graphene plasmonsnano-FTIR absorption spectroscopy of molecular fingerprints at 20 nm spatial resolution.
- Quasi-analytical model for scattering infrared near-field microscopy on layered systems.nano-FTIR chemical mapping of minerals in biological materials
- Resolving the electromagnetic mechanism of surface-enhanced light scattering at single hot spotsPhase in Nanooptics
- Enhanced resolution in subsurface near-field optical microscopyDesigner magnetoplasmonics with Nickel Nanoferromagnets
- Infrared nanoscopy of Dirac Plasmons at the Graphene-SiO2 InterfaceNanoscale subsurface- and material-specific identification of single nanoparticles
- Longitudinal and transverse coupling in infrared gold nanoantenna arrays: long range versus short range interaction regimesReal-Space Mapping of Fano Interference in Plasmonic Metamolecules
- Nanoscale Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy of Individual Nanoparticles Enabled by Scattering-Type Near-Field MicroscopyPlasmonic Nickel Nanoantennas
- Infrared-spectroscopic nanoimaging with a thermal sourceNanofocusing of mid-infrared energy with tapered transmission lines
- Broadband-infrared assessment of phonon resonance in scattering-type near-field microscopyPhase-Resolved Mapping of the Near-Field Vector and Polarization State in Nanoscale Antenna Gaps
- Amplitude- and Phase-Resolved Near-Field Mapping of Infrared Antenna Modes by Transmission-Mode Scattering-Type Near-Field MicroscopyNanoscale Free Carrier Profiling on Individual Semiconductor Nanowires by Infrared Near-Field Nanoscopy
- Infrared spectroscopic near-field mapping of single nanotransistorsInhomogeneous electronic state near the insulator-to-metal transition in the correlated oxide VO2
- Nanoscale conductivity contrast by scattering-type near-field optical microscopy in the visible, infrared and THz domainsNear-field nanoscopy by elastic light scattering from a tip in Nano-Optics and Near-Field Optical Microscopy
- Controlling the near-field oscillations of loaded plasmonic nanoantennasNanoscale residual stress-field mapping around nanoindents in SiC by IR s-SNOM and confocal Raman microscopy
- Infrared nanoscopy of strained semiconductors.Influence of the tip in near-field imaging of nanoparticle plasmon modes: Weak and strong coupling regimes
- Substrate-enhanced infrared near-field spectroscopyFocusing of surface phonon polaritons
- Terahertz Near-Field Nanoscopy of Mobile Carriers in Single Semiconductor NanodevicesA terahertz nanoscope
- Mott Transition in VO2 Revealed by Infrared Spectroscopy and Nano-ImagingAnalytical model for quantitative prediction of material contrasts in scattering-type near-field optical microscopy
- Local excitation and interference of surface phonon polaritons studied by near-field infrared microscopyMaterial-Specific Infrared Recognition of Single Sub-10 nm Particles by Substrate-Enhanced Scattering-Type Near-Field Microscopy
- Simultaneous IR Material Recognition and Conductivity Mapping by Nanoscale Near-Field MicroscopyPseudoheterodyne detection for background-free near-field spectroscopy
- Near-Field Microscopy Through a SiC SuperlensInfrared Imaging of Single Nanoparticles via Strong Field Enhancement in a Scanning Nanogap
- Nanoscale Resolved Infrared Probing of Crystal Structure and of Plasmon−Phonon CouplingInfrared Spectroscopic Mapping of Single Nanoparticles and Viruses at Nanoscale Resolution
- Resonant light scattering by near-field induced phonon polaritonsNanoscale resolved subsurface imaging by scattering-type near-field optical microscopy
- Near-field imaging of mid-infrared surface phonon polariton propagationNear-field optical microscopy by elastic light scattering from a tip
- Nanomechanical Resonance Tuning and Phase Effects in Optical Near-Field InteractionSubwavelength-scale tailoring of surface phonon polaritons by focused ion-beam implantation
- Contrast and scattering efficiency of scattering-type near-field optical probesNanoscale polymer recognition by spectral signature in scattering infrared near-field microscopy
- Performance of visible and mid-infrared scattering-type near-field optical microscopesCoherent imaging of nanoscale plasmon patterns with a carbon nanotube optical probe
- Material-specific mapping of metal/semiconductor/dielectric nanosystems at 10 nm resolution by backscattering near-field optical microscopyPhonon-enhanced light-matter interaction at the nanometre scale.
- Pure optical contrast in scattering-type scanning near-field microscopyOptical oscillation modes of plasmon particles observed in direct space by phase-contrast near-field microscopy
- Complex optical constants on a subwavelength scale
neaSCOPE is an application-driven product line for tip-enhanced nanoscale imaging and spectroscopy, serving customer needs in diverse fields of science,...
neaspec invites you to join this exclusive four day event FREE OF CHARGE (including lunch, coffee breaks, workshop dinner and...
We’re expanding the nanoworld! As of November 4th, neaspec represents the business sector ‘Nanoscale Analytics‘ within attocube systems. Together with...
The workshop takes you through… scientific talks on various applications held by near-field microscopy experts tutorials on basic principles &...
neaspec today received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award. The rankings are based on the percentage sales growth of the...
An international team led by researchers from Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), University of Oviedo (Asturias, Spain), CIC nanoGUNE (San Sebastián, Spain), and Soochow University (Suzhou,...
neaspec is selected as a top 3 finalist of the “Prism Award 2018” for the cryo-neaSNOM microsocope. The Photonics Prism...
With the support of the Canadian Light Source (CLS), a live demonstration of the neaSNOM nano-FTIR microscope in August 2016 provided researchers...
neaspec’s neaSNOM microscope wins the prestigious iF design award 2016 in the category products. Each year the iF International Forum Design GmbH awards...
Due to their long wavelengths, terahertz radiation runs into difficulties when detecting extremely small structures. However, by combining terahertz radiation...
Prof. Rainer Hillenbrand (neaspec Scientific Advisor & Co-Founder) wins the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2014 for the design and development of infrared near-field...
Munich-based nanotechnology specialist attocube took over the majority share in neaspec GmbH by mid-February. neaspec and attocube share a common...
neaspec won the STEP award competition 2013 for the best product & technology. The laudators emphasized that the prize was...
The neaspec website was redesigned from scratch and is now live. The new website provides several advantages: Easier navigation More...
nano-FTIR from neaspec wins the prestigous Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2013. The prize is awarded yearly for the top international innovations...
neaspec is selected as a top 10 finalist of the “Deutscher Gründerpreis 2013″, Germany’s most prestigious Start-Up award initiated by...
Nanoscale chemical identification and mapping of materials now becomes possible with nano-FTIR from neaspec GmbH. This technique combines the best...
This year, neaspec wins two(!) CeNS publication awards from the Center of NanoScience in Munich: One for a Nano Letters...
neaspec is selected as a top 20 finalist of the STEP award competition 2012. The STEP Award is a german enterprise...
Two independent research teams have successfully used their infrared near-field microscopes (neaSNOM) for laying down a ghost: visualizing Dirac plasmons...
neaspec wins the CeNS Puplication Award 2011 for their publication “Infrared-spectroscopic nanoimaging with a thermal source” in Nature Materials
neaspec is selected as a top 20 finalist of the STEP award competition 2011. The STEP Award is a german...