Nanoscale imaging & spectroscopy application notes
neaspec’s neaSNOM was used by researchers at the CIC nanoGUNE to visualize how light moves in time and space inside an exotic class of matter known as hyperbolic materials. For the first time, ultraslow pulse propagation and backward propagating waves in deep subwavelength-scale thick slabs of boron nitride – a natural hyperbolic material for infrared light – could be observed.
neaspec GmbH and Fraunhofer IPM have developed a ready-to-use terahertz system that is capable of achieving a spatial resolution of 30 nanometers in combination with neaspec’s near-field microscope - neaSNOM
Using nano-FTIR neaSNOM it could be shown that thin-film organic semiconductors contain regions of structural disorder. These could inhibit the transport of charge and limit the efficiency of organic electronic devices.
The neaSNOM microscope equipped with a THz illumination unit were applied in ultrafast spectroscopy to take snapshots of super-fast electronic nano-motion. The scientists were able to record a 3D movie of electrons moving at the surface of a semiconductor nanowire.
neaspec's neaSNOM microscope allows for launching and controlling light propagating along graphene, opening new venues for extremely miniaturized photonic devices and circuits
nano-FTIR beats the diffraction limit in infrared bio-spectroscopy and probes secondary structure in individual protein complexes
Two independent research teams have successfully used their neaSNOM infrared near-field microscopes for laying down a ghost: visualizing Dirac plasmons propagating along graphene, for the first time.
Near-field microscopy at infared and terahertz frequencies allows to quantify free carrier properties at the nanoscale without the need of electrical contacts.
Based on their unique near-field spectral signature infrared-active materials can be identified with neaSNOM.
Infrared near-field microscopy allows to study the propagation of surface waves in the infrared spectral regime. Amplitude and phase resolved...
Direct verification of superlensing can be achieved by near-field microscopy as the local field transmitted by a superlens can be investigated in the near-field of the lens.
Direct visualization of infrared light transportation and nanofocusing by miniature transmission lines is possible by amplitude- and phase-resolved near-field microscopy.
Amplitude and phase resolved near-field mapping of the local field distribution on resonant IR antennas can be used to analyze the antenna design and its functionality.
The high spatial resolution of infrared near-field microscopy allows for detailed studies of phase transitions in materials like the insulator-to-metal transition of vanadium dioxide (VO2) thin films.
Mapping nanoscale stress/strain fields around nanoindents in the surface of Silicon Carbide (SiC) crystals. Compressive/tensile strain occurs in bright/dark contrast respectively.
The local conductivity of nanowires can be investigated by infrared near-field microscopy.
Customers that trust us
The neaSNOM microscope with it’s imaging and nano-FTIR mode is the most useful research instrument in years, bringing genuinely new insights.
The neaSNOM near-field microscope and it’s user-friendly software offer us an incredible flexibility for the realization of our unique experiments – without compromises in robustness, handling and ease-of-use.
The great stability and robustness of the neaSNOM are key features for serving our diverse user’s demands. The neaSCAN software is user-friendly and intuitive allowing fresh users to quickly start measuring.
As a newcomer to the near-field optics I am very grateful for the prompt and competent support provided by neaspec’s experts.
We were looking for a flexible research tool capable of characterizing our energy storage materials at the nanoscale. neaSNOM proofed to be the system with the highest spatial resolution in infrared imaging and spectroscopy and brings us substantial new insights for our research.
After very successful scientific research with the neaSNOM microscope, we now decided to bring our research to the next level with the brand-new ultra-low temperature cryo-neaSNOM.
Our neaSNOM microscope enabled us to maximize our scientific output. It also strengthens the collaboration with several partners worldwide.
Surfaces & interfaces play an important role in physical chemistry. The neaSNOM microscope is the ideal tool to study two-dimensional materials, energy conversion & storage. It allows us full access to surface chemical information & modification at the highest spatial resolution.
The neaSNOM is the most powerful tool for plasmonic studies. It provides both, the spatial resolution and the complex field mapping, which is essential to the success of our projects.
We propose to establish a complete set of nano-FTIR and scattering-type SNOM in order to stay competitive in nanophotonics research as well as to maintain our state-of-the-art design and fabrication of novel nanomaterials. Only because of the unique technology from neaspec we were able to win this desirable university grant.
The neaSNOM microscope boosted my research in plasmonic properties of noble metal nanocrystals, optical resonances of dielectric nanostructures, and plasmon polaritons of graphene-like two dimensional nanomaterials.
The unique dual beam-path design of the neaSNOM near-field microscope makes neaspec the natural choice for ultrafast spectroscopy at the nanoscale.
The neaSNOM new imaging technique offers me the right tool to unravel the fascinating world of protein folding in complex biological systems at the nanoscale
A unique advantage of the neaSNOM microscope is that it can be applied to many fields of scientific research such as Chemistry, Semiconductor Technology, Polymer Science and even Life-Science.
I needed a flexible experimental platform with a high degree of optical access. The highly modular design of neaSNOM provides an ideal foundation for the development of my own experiments on top of it.
With its ultra-small & ultra-fast capabilities as well as the highly-compatible & user-friendly design, the neaSNOM near-field microscope offers us unique opportunities to uncover the intriguing nano-optical phenomena of novel two-dimensional materials.
As a near-field expert I was quickly convinced that neaSNOM is the only optical AFM microscope completely satisfying the needs of demanding near-field experiments. It’s the best comercially available technology and in addition really easy to use.
Developed by the s-SNOM experts, the neaSNOM microsocope is the ideal tool for our demanding applications. We work on characterizing opto-electronic devices like LEDs, transistors based on GaN and SiC as well as nanocomposites in e.g. textile fibers.
After many years of research and development in near-field microscopy, we finally made our dream come true to perform infrared imaging & spectroscopy at the nanoscale. With neaSNOM we can additionally realize Raman, fluorescence and non-linear nano-spectroscopy.
neaspec provides an ideal and reliable near-field optical microscope. Their expertise has proved invaluable in setting up my experiments.
Already after the first day of the system installation we have been able to measure publishable data.
Creating remarkable scientific impact
- Infrared hyperbolic metasurface based on nanostructured van der Waals materialsContinuous multispectral imaging of surface phonon polaritons on silicon carbide with an external cavity quantum cascade laser
- All-electronic terahertz nanoscopyHigh performance mixed matrix membranes (MMMs) composed of ZIF-94 filler and 6FDA-DAM polymer
- Boron nitride nanoresonators for phonon-enhanced molecular vibrational spectroscopy at the strong coupling limitNanoimaging of Electronic Heterogeneity in Bi2Se3 and Sb2Te3 Nanocrystals
- Probing optical anisotropy of nanometer-thin van der waals microcrystals by near-field imagingMacroscopic alignment and assembly of π-conjugated oligopeptides using colloidal microchannels
- Nanoscale Characterization of Individual Horizontally Aligned Single-Walled Carbon NanotubesPropagating Plasmons in a Charge-Neutral Quantum Tunneling Transistor
- Direct amplitude-phase near-field observation of higher-order anapole statesTHz nanofocusing with cantilevered THz-resonant antenna tips
- Nanoscale Laser Terahertz Emission MicroscopyLaunching Phonon Polaritons by Natural Boron Nitride Wrinkles with Modifiable Dispersion by Dielectric Environments
- Plasmon Reflections by Topological Electronic Boundaries in Bilayer GrapheneHigh-Resolution Nanoscpectroscopy of Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Mechanical Detection and Imaging of Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in Hexagonal Boron NitrideHighly Efficient and Air-Stable Infrared Photodetector Based on 2D Layered Graphene–Black Phosphorus Heterostructure
- Infrared Nanoimaging Reveals the Surface Metallic Plasmons in Topological InsulatorBroadband near-field infrared spectroscopy with a high temperature plasma light source
- Intrinsic Plasmon–Phonon Interactions in Highly Doped Graphene: A Near-Field Imaging StudyOxygen impact on the electronic and vibrational properties of black phosphorus probed by synchrotron infrared nanospectroscopy
- Porous Two-Dimensional Monolayer Metal−Organic Framework Material and Its Use for the Size-Selective Separation of NanoparticlesEnhancing the sensitivity of nano-FTIR spectroscopy
- Precise Protein Photolithography (P3): High Performance Biopatterning Using Silk Fibroin Light Chain as the ResistThe Light-Induced Field-Effect Solar Cell Concept – Perovskite Nanoparticle Coating Introduces Polarization Enhancing Silicon Cell Efﬁciency
- Electrical 2π phase control of infrared light in a 350-nm footprint using graphene plasmonsPhonon-Polaritonic Bowtie Nanoantennas: Controlling Infrared Thermal Radiation at the Nanoscale
- Imaging metal-like monoclinic phase stabilized by surface coordination effect in vanadium dioxide nanobeamImaging metal-like monoclinic phase stabilized by surface coordination effect in vanadium dioxide nanobeamTuning quantum nonlocal effects in graphene plasmonics
- Nanoimaging of resonating hyperbolic polaritons in linear boron nitride antennasHybrid plasmonic waveguides formed by metal coating of dielectric ridges
- Imaging exciton–polariton transport in MoSe2 waveguidesExtraordinary linear dynamic range in laser-defined functionalized graphene photodetectors
- Active Mediation of Plasmon Enhanced Localized Exciton Generation, Carrier Diffusion and Enhanced Photon EmissionWhite Light Generation and Anisotropic Damage in Gold Films near Percolation Threshold
- Tailoring of electromagnetic field localizations by two-dimensional graphene nanostructuresDual-Scattering Near-Field Microscope for Correlative Nanoimaging of SERS and Electromagnetic Hotspots
- Flexible, Transparent, and Free-Standing Silicon Nanowire SERS Platform for in Situ Food InspectionHyperspectral infrared nanoimaging of organic samples based on Fourier transform infrared nanospectroscopy
- Effects of edge on graphene plasmons as revealed by infrared nanoimagingHigh performance photodetector based on 2D CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite nanosheets
- Direct Electrical Probing of Periodic Modulation of Zinc-Dopant Distributions in Planar Gallium Arsenide NanowiresBridged Bowtie Aperture Antenna for Producing an Electromagnetic Hot Spot
- Femtosecond photo-switching of interface polaritons in black phosphorus heterostructuresOptical Nanoimaging of Hyperbolic Surface Polaritons at the Edges of van der Waals Materials
- Study of graphene plasmons in graphene–MoS2 heterostructures for optoelectronic integrated devicesAn alternative approach for the incorporation of cellulose nanocrystals in flexible polyurethane foams based on renewably sourced polyols
- Ultra-confined plasmonic hotspots inside graphene nanobubblesVisible Range Plasmonic Modes on Topological Insulator Nanostructures
- Acoustic terahertz graphene plasmons revealed by photocurrent nanoscopyTailorable reflection of surface plasmons in defect engineered graphene
- Thermoelectric detection and imaging of propagating graphene plasmonsMolybdenum Nanoscrews: A Novel Non-coinage-Metal Substrate for Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Nanoscopy of Phase Separation in InxGa1–xN AlloysChemically-doped graphene with improved surface plasmon characteristics: an optical near-field study
- Reversible Structural Swell-Shrink and Recoverable Optical Properties in Hybrid Inorganic-Organic PerovskiteScattering near-field optical microscopy on metallic and semiconducting carbon nanotube bundles in the infrared
- Gate-Tunable Spatial Modulation of Localized Plasmon ResonancesNanofocusing of Hyperbolic Phonon Polaritons in a Tapered Boron Nitride Slab
- Reversible optical switching of highly confined phonon–polaritons with an ultrathin phase-change materialNanoscopy of Black Phosphorus Degradation
- Imaging of Anomalous Internal Reflections of Hyperbolic Phonon-Polaritons in Hexagonal Boron NitrideUltrafast optical switching of infrared plasmon polaritons in high-mobility graphene
- Real-space mapping of tailored sheet and edge plasmons in graphene nanoresonatorsTwo-dimensional optical nanovortices at visible light
- Near-field characterization of bound plasmonic modes in metal strip waveguidesExploring the detection limits of infrared near-field microscopy regarding small buried structures and pushing them by exploiting superlens-related effects
- Nano-FTIR microscopy and spectroscopy studies of atmospheric corrosion with a spatial resolution of 20 nmNear-field photocurrent nanoscopy on bare and encapsulated graphene
- Far-Field Spectroscopy and Near-Field Optical Imaging of Coupled Plasmon–Phonon Polaritons in 2D van der Waals HeterostructuresHarnessing a Quantum Design Approach for Making Low-Loss Superlenses
- Nanoscale plasmonic phenomena in CVD-grown MoS2 monolayer revealed by ultra-broadband synchrotron radiation based nano-FTIR spectroscopy and near-field microscopyUltrafast Mid-Infrared Nanoscopy of Strained Vanadium Dioxide Nanobeams
- High spatial resolution (1.1 μm and 20 nm) FTIR polarization contrast imaging reveals pre-rupture disorder in damaged tendonActive Optical Metasurfaces Based on Defect-Engineered Phase-Transition Materials
- Nanoscale Insights into the Hydrogenation Process of Layered α-MoO3Real-Space Mapping of the Chiral Near-Field Distributions in Spiral Antennas and Planar Metasurfaces
- Spin-patterned plasmonics: towards optical access to topological-insulator surface statesNanoscale shaping and focusing of visible light in planar metal–oxide–silicon waveguides
- New IR imaging modalities for cancer detection and for intra-cell chemical mapping with a sub-diffraction mid-IR s-SNOMEdge and Surface Plasmons in Graphene Nanoribbons
- Boosting Local Field Enhancement by on-Chip Nanofocusing and Impedance-Matched Plasmonic AntennasMapping the near fields of plasmonic nanoantennas by scattering-type scanning near-field optical microscopy
- Imaging of phase change materials below a capping layer using correlative infrared near-field microscopy and electron microscopyPlasmons in graphene moiré superlattices
- Direct observation of ultraslow hyperbolic polariton propagation with negative phase velocityControl of plasmonic nanoantennas by reversible metal-insulator transition
- A centimeter-scale sub-10 nm gap plasmonic nanorod array film as a versatile platform for enhancing light–matter interactionsGraphene-Based Platform for Infrared Near-Field Nano-Spectroscopy of Water and Biological Materials in an Aqueous Environment
- Tunneling Plasmonics in Bilayer GrapheneTuning and Persistent Switching of Graphene Plasmons on a Ferroelectric Substrate
- Phase transition in bulk single crystals and thin films of VO2 by nanoscale infrared spectroscopy and imagingHyperbolic phonon-polaritons in boron nitride for near-field optical imaging and focusing
- Graphene on hexagonal boron nitride as a tunable hyperbolic metamaterialGraphene/h-BN plasmon–phonon coupling and plasmon delocalization observed by infrared nano-spectroscopy
- Near-field imaging of phased array metasurfacesMagnitude and phase-resolved infrared vibrational nanospectroscopy with a swept quantum cascade laser
- The reduction of surface plasmon losses in quasi-suspended grapheneHybrid Graphene–Perovskite Phototransistors with Ultrahigh Responsivity and Gain
- Subdiffractional focusing and guiding of polaritonic rays in a natural hyperbolic materialSolvothermally Synthesized Sb2Te3 Platelets Show Unexpected Optical Contrasts in Mid-Infrared Near-Field Scanning Microscopy
- Efficient interfacing photonic and long-range dielectric-loaded plasmonic waveguidesRelation of chemical composition to asphalt microstructure – Details and properties of micro-structures in bitumen as seen by thermal and friction force microscopy and by scanning near-filed optical microscopy
- IR Near-Field Study of the Solid Electrolyte Interphase on a Tin ElectrodeMonolayers of WxMo12xS2 alloy heterostructure with in-plane composition variations
- Nanoscale-resolved chemical identification of thin organic films using infrared near-field spectroscopy and standard Fourier transform infrared referencesHighly confined low-loss plasmons in graphene–boron nitride heterostructures
- Nanoscale infrared spectroscopy as a non-destructive probe of extraterrestrial samplesImpedance spectroscopy characterization of relaxation mechanisms in gold–chitosan nanocomposites
- Tiny Crystals Located and Identified by Infrared NanoscopyIR Near-Field Spectroscopy and Imaging of Single LixFePO4 Microcrystals
- Sub-100 nm Focusing of Short Wavelength Plasmons in Homogeneous 2D SpaceUltrafast multi-terahertz nano-spectroscopy with sub-cycle temporal resolution
- Near-Field Mapping of Optical Modes on All-Dielectric Silicon NanodisksNear-field imaging and spectroscopy of locally strained GaN using an IR broadband laser
- Ultrafast Dynamics of Surface Plasmons in InAs by Time-Resolved Infrared NanospectroscopyGraphene-Enhanced Infrared Near-Field Microscopy
- Checkerboard Nanoplasmonic Gold Structure for Long-Wave Infrared Absorption EnhancementCharacterization of semiconductor materials using synchrotron radiation-based near-field infrared microscopy and nano-FTIR spectroscopy
- Direct Characterization of Plasmonic Slot Waveguides and NanocouplersSub-micron phase coexistence in small-molecule organic thin films revealed by infrared nano-imaging
- Bundle versus network conductivity of carbon nanotubes separated by typePolarization-Resolved Near-Field Characterization of Nanoscale Infrared Modes in Transmission Lines Fabricated by Gallium and Helium Ion Beam Milling
- Controlling graphene plasmons with resonant metal antennas and spatial conductivity patternsDirect Near-Field Observation of Orientation-Dependent Optical Response of Gold Nanorods
- Nanofocusing in circular sector-like nanoantennasTunable Phonon Polaritons in Atomically Thin van der Waals Crystals of Boron Nitride
- Ultrafast and Nanoscale Plasmonic Phenomena in Exfoliated Graphene Revealed by Infrared Pump−Probe NanoscopyStructural analysis and mapping of individual protein complexes by infrared nanospectroscopy
- Strong Plasmon Reflection at Nanometer-Size Gaps in Monolayer Graphene on SiCAnisotropic Electronic State via Spontaneous Phase Separation in Strained Vanadium Dioxide Films
- Electronic and plasmonic phenomena at graphene grain boundariesProbe-sample optical interaction: size and wavelength dependence in localized plasmon near-field imaging
- Anisotropic Electronic State via Spontaneous Phase Separation in Strained Vanadium Dioxide FilmsExperimental Verification of the Spectral Shift between Near- and Far-Field Peak Intensities of Plasmonic Infrared Nanoantennas
- Visibility of weak contrasts in subsurface scattering near-field microscopyQuantitative Measurement of Local Infrared Absorption and Dielectric Function with Tip-Enhanced Near-Field Microscopy
- Near-field imaging and nano-Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy using broadband synchrotron radiationVisualizing the near-field coupling and interference of bonding and anti-bonding modes in infrared dimer nanoantennas
- Resonant Antenna Probes for Tip-Enhanced Infrared Near-Field MicroscopyVisualisation of methacrylate-embedded human bone sections by infrared nanoscopy
- Correlative infrared–electron nanoscopy reveals the local structure–conductivity relationship in zinc oxide nanowires.Near-field spectroscopy of silicon dioxide thin films
- Nanoscale near-field infrared spectroscopic imaging of silica-shell/gold-core and pure silica nanoparticlesCharacterization of localized surface plasmon resonance transducers produced from Au25 nanoparticle multilayers
- Antenna-enhanced infrared near-field nanospectroscopy of a polymerReal-space mapping of nanoplasmonic hotspots via optical antenna-gap loading
- Nanoscale Layering of Antiferromagnetic and Superconducting Phases in Rb2Fe4Se5 Single Crystals.Gate-tuning of graphene plasmons revealed by infrared nano-imaging
- Optical nano-imaging of gate-tunable graphene plasmonsnano-FTIR absorption spectroscopy of molecular fingerprints at 20 nm spatial resolution.
- Quasi-analytical model for scattering infrared near-field microscopy on layered systems.nano-FTIR chemical mapping of minerals in biological materials
- Resolving the electromagnetic mechanism of surface-enhanced light scattering at single hot spotsPhase in Nanooptics
- Enhanced resolution in subsurface near-field optical microscopyDesigner magnetoplasmonics with Nickel Nanoferromagnets
- Infrared nanoscopy of Dirac Plasmons at the Graphene-SiO2 InterfaceNanoscale subsurface- and material-specific identification of single nanoparticles
- Longitudinal and transverse coupling in infrared gold nanoantenna arrays: long range versus short range interaction regimesReal-Space Mapping of Fano Interference in Plasmonic Metamolecules
- Nanoscale Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy of Individual Nanoparticles Enabled by Scattering-Type Near-Field MicroscopyPlasmonic Nickel Nanoantennas
- Infrared-spectroscopic nanoimaging with a thermal sourceNanofocusing of mid-infrared energy with tapered transmission lines
- Broadband-infrared assessment of phonon resonance in scattering-type near-field microscopyPhase-Resolved Mapping of the Near-Field Vector and Polarization State in Nanoscale Antenna Gaps
- Amplitude- and Phase-Resolved Near-Field Mapping of Infrared Antenna Modes by Transmission-Mode Scattering-Type Near-Field MicroscopyNanoscale Free Carrier Profiling on Individual Semiconductor Nanowires by Infrared Near-Field Nanoscopy
- Infrared spectroscopic near-field mapping of single nanotransistorsInhomogeneous electronic state near the insulator-to-metal transition in the correlated oxide VO2
- Nanoscale conductivity contrast by scattering-type near-field optical microscopy in the visible, infrared and THz domainsNear-field nanoscopy by elastic light scattering from a tip in Nano-Optics and Near-Field Optical Microscopy
- Controlling the near-field oscillations of loaded plasmonic nanoantennasNanoscale residual stress-field mapping around nanoindents in SiC by IR s-SNOM and confocal Raman microscopy
- Infrared nanoscopy of strained semiconductors.Influence of the tip in near-field imaging of nanoparticle plasmon modes: Weak and strong coupling regimes
- Substrate-enhanced infrared near-field spectroscopyFocusing of surface phonon polaritons
- Terahertz Near-Field Nanoscopy of Mobile Carriers in Single Semiconductor NanodevicesA terahertz nanoscope
- Mott Transition in VO2 Revealed by Infrared Spectroscopy and Nano-ImagingAnalytical model for quantitative prediction of material contrasts in scattering-type near-field optical microscopy
- Local excitation and interference of surface phonon polaritons studied by near-field infrared microscopyMaterial-Specific Infrared Recognition of Single Sub-10 nm Particles by Substrate-Enhanced Scattering-Type Near-Field Microscopy
- Simultaneous IR Material Recognition and Conductivity Mapping by Nanoscale Near-Field MicroscopyPseudoheterodyne detection for background-free near-field spectroscopy
- Near-Field Microscopy Through a SiC SuperlensInfrared Imaging of Single Nanoparticles via Strong Field Enhancement in a Scanning Nanogap
- Nanoscale Resolved Infrared Probing of Crystal Structure and of Plasmon−Phonon CouplingInfrared Spectroscopic Mapping of Single Nanoparticles and Viruses at Nanoscale Resolution
- Resonant light scattering by near-field induced phonon polaritonsNanoscale resolved subsurface imaging by scattering-type near-field optical microscopy
- Near-field imaging of mid-infrared surface phonon polariton propagationNear-field optical microscopy by elastic light scattering from a tip
- Nanomechanical Resonance Tuning and Phase Effects in Optical Near-Field InteractionSubwavelength-scale tailoring of surface phonon polaritons by focused ion-beam implantation
- Contrast and scattering efficiency of scattering-type near-field optical probesNanoscale polymer recognition by spectral signature in scattering infrared near-field microscopy
- Performance of visible and mid-infrared scattering-type near-field optical microscopesCoherent imaging of nanoscale plasmon patterns with a carbon nanotube optical probe
- Material-specific mapping of metal/semiconductor/dielectric nanosystems at 10 nm resolution by backscattering near-field optical microscopyPhonon-enhanced light-matter interaction at the nanometre scale.
- Pure optical contrast in scattering-type scanning near-field microscopyOptical oscillation modes of plasmon particles observed in direct space by phase-contrast near-field microscopy
- Complex optical constants on a subwavelength scale
With the support of the Canadian Light Source (CLS), a live demonstration of the neaSNOM nano-FTIR microscope in August 2016 provided researchers...
neaspec’s neaSNOM microscope wins the prestigious iF design award 2016 in the category products. Each year the iF International Forum Design GmbH awards...
Due to their long wavelengths, terahertz radiation runs into difficulties when detecting extremely small structures. However, by combining terahertz radiation...
Prof. Rainer Hillenbrand (neaspec Scientific Advisor & Co-Founder) wins the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2014 for the design and development of infrared near-field...
Munich-based nanotechnology specialist attocube took over the majority share in neaspec GmbH by mid-February. neaspec and attocube share a common...
neaspec won the STEP award competition 2013 for the best product & technology. The laudators emphasized that the prize was...
The neaspec website was redesigned from scratch and is now live. The new website provides several advantages: Easier navigation More...
nano-FTIR from neaspec wins the prestigous Microscopy Today Innovation Award 2013. The prize is awarded yearly for the top international innovations...
neaspec is selected as a top 10 finalist of the “Deutscher Gründerpreis 2013″, Germany’s most prestigious Start-Up award initiated by...
Nanoscale chemical identification and mapping of materials now becomes possible with nano-FTIR from neaspec GmbH. This technique combines the best...
This year, neaspec wins two(!) CeNS publication awards from the Center of NanoScience in Munich: One for a Nano Letters...
neaspec is selected as a top 20 finalist of the STEP award competition 2012. The STEP Award is a german enterprise...
Two independent research teams have successfully used their infrared near-field microscopes (neaSNOM) for laying down a ghost: visualizing Dirac plasmons...
neaspec wins the CeNS Puplication Award 2011 for their publication “Infrared-spectroscopic nanoimaging with a thermal source” in Nature Materials
neaspec is selected as a top 20 finalist of the STEP award competition 2011. The STEP Award is a german...